Terms & Conditions
Due to the Corona Virus pandemic the following rules must also be adhered to:
- Anyone over 11 years of age must wear a face covering whilst walking around the centre. Face coverings may be removed whilst seated at your table.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Sanitise hands on arrival at our sanitising station.
Please observe Kidsaurus’s terms of play at all times:
- Kidsaurus’s employees attempt to ensure the safety of our visitors at all times. However, it is the responsibility of parents or guardians to accompany and supervise the children they have brought. We would ask one adult to every six children (over five) and one adult to every three (children under three)
- Height and age restrictions must be adhered to at all times.
- Kidsaurus reserve the right to restrict play sessions to 90 minutes.
- Kidsaurus reserves the right to close play sessions. We will endeavour to communicate this to guests upon entrance whenever possible.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Parents and guardians must remain within the building at all times. This is to ensure:
- The child/children are capable of using the equipment safely
- The rules are understood
- The child/children are aware of where their parent or guardian is at all times.
- Abusive, aggressive or any other behaviour deemed unsuitable towards Kidsaurus staff or members of the public will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Visitors may be asked to leave with a warning put on their membership. Kidsaurus also reserve the right to enforce a total ban.
- Kidsaurus reserve the right to close any ride at any time, without notice or compensation. We will endeavour to inform you of a closure on entry or before your party.
- Strictly no smoking on the premises
- Strictly no chewing gum on the premises.
- Jewellery and glasses are worn at your own risk.
- Parents/guardians must ensure their child/children do not become overheated.
- We advise children to not return immediately to the play areas following lunch or tea.
- Children who are unwell or have been unwell should not visit the centre for at least 48 hours.
- Baby area is strictly for children under 3. Children over the age of 3 will be asked to leave unless supervising a younger sibling.
- Kidsaurus cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the play frame.